Step by Step: How to Use count-blank-cells-excel-2003-2007-2010 & 2010
Count Blank Cells Excel 2003 2007 2010: What is Countblank?And how do wecount-blank-cells-excel-2003-2007-2010? Countblank counts data rows where cells are blank in the column on which this formula is applied. In other words Countblank is used to count blank cells in excel. If you wish to count items available in store with blank cell instead of amounts it will count those items.
Step 1: Counting Blank cells
(a) Sort your data
(b) Formulate your tables: these may be on the same table or on a different worksheet or even different workbooks.
(c) For the sake of example we have created two Tables.
(d) Table from where data is to be retrieved:
(e) Table where data is to be fetched/desired.
Step 2: counting blank cells
Ensure spellings for search values are the same in both the tables.
Step 3: Count blank cells
Make sure there is no extra space.
Step 4:Count blank cells in Excel
Final Formula: count blank cells
Advantages of Countblank formula in Excel:
1. You may copy and paste Countblank formula anywhere within the same sheet or even workbook.
2. A really swift and smooth process for finding and counting of blank entries across the sheets and workbooks with ease and perfection.
Read More to Count Blank Cells Excel 2003 2007 2010
- Vlookup and Wildcards partial text match
- Data Validation drop down list
- Left, Right, Mid function
- Upper, Lower Len, Pivot function
- Transpose convert columns to rows
- Short Cut Keys MS Excel
- IF AND Nested If Function
- IF OR combined Function
- Sumif MS Excel How To
- Using Sumifs Function
- Excel Countif Function
- Excel Countifs Function
- Count Blank Cells
- Count Text Cells
- Count numbers Cells
- Using concatenate to combine data